Interiors Project Management ~ Cape Expo
If you are at all interested in interior design, home improvements, decor and lifestyle then make sure you don’t miss the trendy Cape Homemakers Expo will be taking place from 4 to 7 September 2014 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
This year’s theme is Bold, Bright and Individual and the various areas in the show are:
- inVogue – showcasing a cameo collection of the latest interior décor trends and ideas
- d’VINE life – showcasing the most distinctive tastes the Cape has to offer from boutique wines to delicious cheeses, tapenades and other gourmet goodies
- ARTISANaffair – a collection of unique, locally handmade craft and design by local artisans and craft entrepreneurs
- Alfresco Living teem – showcasing inspiring trends in outdoor living, outdoor spaces and exterior living trends from alfresco dining and swimming pools to pergolas and designer decks
- KSA Pavilion – showcasing the latest in kitchen and functional design.
- DIY Workshop series – these popular events will give visitors the opportunity to get up close and personal with DIY professionals to learn practical tricks of the trade
What: Cape Homemakers Expo
Date: 04 September 2014 to 07 September 2014
Time: 10:00 AM – 08:00 PM, Sunday 10.00 AM to 18.00 PM
Location: CTICC, Cape Town
Cost: Adults – R 70, pensioners – R 50 and children under 12 enter free